problem with 3D application in cygwin --- OLD cygwin seems to work but not the latest.

Kin Yip kinyip@bnl.gov
Fri Apr 21 00:32:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'd just like to inform you guys that an OLD version of cygwin ( a
version in 2002)
seems to work with the application "Opera" in 3D (running in Sun) that I
mentioned
last time.  But not the newest/latest cygwin.  ( If it's not clear, I'm
running
cygwin in a Windows machine but I then ssh from cygwin to a Sun machine
to start
the application "Opera". )

The XWin.log file is attached as last time.  I don't see any other error
message.
I hope somebody is willing to advise.   I can provide more information
if somebody
lets me know what I need to do.

Kin