Keyboard and Mouse Input delay/pausing using 6.8.99.901

Jay Peterson jayspalm@earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 18:45:00 GMT 2006

I am seeing the same delay symptoms since I upgraded xorg-x11 to 6.8.99.901-1. On the Windows side my system is Windows 2000 service pack 4 with all critical updates as of 2006.08.04. On the Linux side I am running Red Hat 9. I get the same symptoms on 3 different (RH9) Linux systems. In response to Collin's question I have logged in with XDMCP as different regular users and have the same problem. I tried somthing that I don't normally do (for obvious reasons) and logged in as root. There was NO delay. This is not a solution but perhaps it will help in resolving the problem.

Thank you,

 -Jay Peterson-