xwin problem

Matthias Karl matthias.karl@jrc.it
Fri Aug 11 13:46:00 GMT 2006

Hi,
I encountered a problem after making an update of cygwin with xwin.
The problem was not there before I made the update. I run setup.exe
today and accepted the new versions of xorg-x11. Afterwards the problem
with xwin appeared the first time.
Attached is the log-file which is generated in my tmp directory
after typing xwin on the cygwin command line.
Hope you can help me,

Matthias

--

Matthias Karl, PhD
Joint Research Centre, Institute for Environment and Sustainability