Remonte seesion with HP-UX CDE II

Danilo Turina danilo.turina@alcatel.it
Fri Aug 25 15:29:00 GMT 2006

I've had similar problems with HP-UX CDE, sometimes the problem was
solved by using one of the HP-UX machines as a font server.

Example:

XWin :0 -clipboard -kb -nowinkill -unixkill -fp
tcp/my.hpux.machine.with.fontserver:7000 -ac -once -query
machine.towhich.i.want.to.connect -fullscreen -depth 8 -screen 0 1280
1024 -from 127.0.0.1 -audit 4

In addition, notice that putting 127.0.0.1 in the -from argument,
sometimes gave me some problem so, I had to replace it with the IP of
the machine running Cygwin.

Ciao,

		Danilo