Issues with latest snapshot -- anybody else?

Michael J. Wheeler mwheeler@pittstate.edu
Mon Dec 11 23:39:00 GMT 2006

I apologize for replying to myself, but I forgot to mention that the
process pegging the CPU is XWin.exe .

--
Michael J. Wheeler
Senior System Administrator

--
Rap's Law of Inanimate Reproduction:
If you take something apart and put it back together enough times,