Qt3 breakage since 1.5.19

Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 28 01:39:00 GMT 2006

Marc Toussaint wrote:
 > I found your discussion on the broken QT port to cygwin.

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PPIOSPE
I'm redirecting this to the cygwin-xfree list.  Please make sure that
your mail client respects the Reply-To: address.

 > I have the same problem with uic: it is producing broken code (it
 > looks as if half of the file is simply missing)

See my post to the cygwin list:

 > Is there any solution yet? I'm desparate. Is there any way to undo the
 > qt3 update with the cygwin installer?

AFAIK the problem is with cygwin-1.5.19.  You could downgrade cygwin to
1.5.18, but you will also need to downgrade a number of other packages,
the current versions of which depend on new features in 1.5.19.

Besides that, you could help track down the problem in cygwin itself, so
that we have a chance in getting this fixed for 1.5.20.

Yaakov