xwin problem

bobby barcenas bbarcenas@gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:13:00 GMT 2006

hello,
I have been using cygwin and the x server very well for a couple of
years now, thank you, but recently I tried to update some of my files
because i was unable to run and opengl dependent file on xwin.  so i
looked online and ran setup.exe and installed the appropate files.
however, when that setup was compete i could no longer run xwin.
whenever i type startx into cygwin, i get an error message because it
cant find a font in a directory that does not exist on my computer:
/usr/x11r6/lib/x11/fonts/Cid

I then tried to reinstall my entire cygwin and it still doesnt work.
could you help me out?
i have included the tmp log file.
thanks
--