Cygwin's RUN command and Windows Vista Beta 2

Bobby McNulty bobbymcn@bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 8 08:55:00 GMT 2006

Larry Hall (Cygwin X) wrote:
> Chuck McDevitt wrote:

Could have sworn the Cygwin page stated "We don't support beta software"
Depending on the version, SFU is supposed to be on there.
It has posix support.
This learned while playing with Windows XP SP 2 with SFU.
Bobby