can't open fontforge--get error cygxml2-2.dll not found

naomi gill nmgagain@hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:47:00 GMT 2006

Yeah, I thought about that. But since the error had to do with a missing
Cygwin component and FontForge hadn't even opened, I thought the problem
might be with something I missed with Cygwin. That's why I'm asking here.

Naomi