can't open fontforge--get error cygxml2-2.dll not found

naomi gill nmgagain@hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 21:06:00 GMT 2006

Well, thanks all anyway. Turns out it actually was a Cygwin problem. I did a
lot of digging and found out that the libxml2 package has somehow managed to
escape installation. I installed the missing component and the problem has
been solved.

Sorry if I annoyed anyone.