Shutting down XWin after session? (-once option)

Alexander ping2weltall@gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 04:27:00 GMT 2006

Dear Boscolio,
do you start on the connected Unix machine a program which goes not into
the background or does not finish. I have the same configuration which
works well except when I start a program which keeps connected to the
terminal. In this case XWin won't shut down untill the remote program is
finished.
Alex
http://www.aiengine.org