X and MS .Net

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn@gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:44:00 GMT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply ;-)

Well my program will not be entirely C# I guess as I dont plan to
rewrite everything ;-)

The goal is just to display a remote X client inside a .Net GUI... I m
just looking for the best place to plug my code, so I dont have to
reinvent the wheel once more :-p

Thanks for the tip, but as I havent read the doc yet, can you give me
a quick description about what a DDX is ??
;-)

I will read the doc soon enough

Thanks a lot !