Background-color of bash

-Patrick CaptainMorganRawks@gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:58:00 GMT 2006

Thanks Tom,

The former ended up being a symbolic link to the latter. So I made
changes to the latter, specifically uncommented 'light foreground, dark
background' settings. Closed everything out and did 'startx' to find
that nothing was changed - I still had a light background with dark
lettering(default). The only thing that seems to work is what was
mentioned earlier

    xterm -fg *color* -bg *color*

but this as you know is not permanent.

Attached is the files if you'd like to check...

Thanks!
-Patrick