Background-color of bash

Randy Brown Randy.Brown@noaa.gov
Wed Oct 11 19:24:00 GMT 2006

-sb makes the scroll bars appear.  -sb rightbar moves the scroll bars to
the right hand side.

*-geom 90x30+140+80*. This will produce a window 90 units wide by 30
units tall, 140 units from the left edge of the screen and 80 units from
the top edge of the screen. You will have to adjust these numbers until
the desired setting is achieved. Keep in mind that the size of the
window is also relative to the display resolution on your PC.

I hope this helps.

Randy