deleted by mistake .bashrc file in C:\cygwin\home\setup after install

Matt Wozniski godlygeek@gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:13:00 GMT 2007

Obviously not cygwin-specific, and I don't have a cygwin computer in
front of me at the moment, so I'm not even positive that this applies
on cygwin - but on most UNIX systems, you could run
cp /etc/skel/.bashrc ~/.bashrc

Again, I'm not positive that cygwin even has a /etc/skel, but most
UNIX systems copy the files in /etc/skel/ into every new user's home
folder when it's created.  Running that command would be the
equivalent of the copy that the system did behind-the-scenes when
setting up your home folder.

~Matt