Problems with fonts

Scott Mohnkern Scott.Mohnkern@noaa.gov
Fri Jul 6 14:56:00 GMT 2007

Problem:  New fonts not being recognized by Windowmaker/Cygwin

Long Description: I'm running a Windows application that is connecting
to the Cygwin X-Server, and it requires specific fonts (which are
provided in pcf format with the application).  I've copied these files
to /cygwin/usr/X11R6/lib/x11/fonts/misc directory  however the
application isn't using them, and Windowmaker doesn't appear to allow
access to them either using  the Windowmaker Preferences.

Am I missing a step in the installation of new fonts?

Scott Mohnkern