Windowmaker not open bash properly

Larry Hall (Cygwin X) reply-to-list-only-lh-x@cygwin.com
Tue Jun 26 19:49:00 GMT 2007

Scott Mohnkern wrote:
> Apologies, I was following the format of other questions I'd seen here.
>
> Attached is cygcheck.out
>
> The other server was Xvision, which was part of an automatic install of
> Cradle 5.5.x

You (no longer?) have Cygwin in your path.  You're picking up the
Nutcracker/MKS tools now.  Fix your path and give a quick run through of
the rest of your environment to clean up any issues.  Two that caught my
eye are $HOME and $TERM are now incorrectly set.  If you can find where
Nutcracker/MKS sets these and remove/avoid them, you'll have better luck
working with Cygwin.

216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 429-6305 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746