capslock key not working after disabling the X keyboard extension

Edward Quick edwardquick@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 15:34:00 GMT 2007

Still having a problem with this if anyone can help? To duplicate the
problem, you can run:

xwin -ac -kb -multiwindow

Then start an xterm, and type some letters with the capslock key on.
If I use the shift keys, then the letters are capitalized, but not with the
capslock.

Ed.