XDMCP with cygwin kill kdesktop

Cyril Aubert cyril.aubert@space-info.fr
Wed Mar 28 15:48:00 GMT 2007

Thank you for reply.

I find in last topic the way to display only kicker by running
$ XWin -multiwindow -clipboard &
$ kdeinit +kicker &

But these launch kicker form cygwin platform, and I would like to access
to my server application so to my server kicker.

Can I write $HOME/.xinitrc in order to run only kicker ?

Cyril A