My program restarts six times under Cygwin when run under rxvt/xterm

Alex Shturm shturm@ptc.com
Wed May 16 18:58:00 GMT 2007

Christopher,

I agree there is a misunderstanding here.
Please see my original post - there I clearly say that I build this
program in Visual Studio 2005, and not using gcc.

I only have problems *running* it under cygwin.

Thanks,
Alex

>>> http://mingw.org/ .  It doesn't seem like you need Cygwin for the