Workaround for foreign keyboard problem to be entered in FAQ section 4.1.6

Larry Hall (Cygwin X) reply-to-list-only-lh-x@cygwin.com
Fri Nov 16 18:23:00 GMT 2007

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJFFM>

> I'm not sure if it's a bug that could be fixed, but the FAQ entry could
> be updated to help people like me. Who's maintaining the FAQ?

No one at the moment. :-(  Would you be interested in taking it up?

216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 429-6305 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746