Having problems with matlab when sshing using Cygwin

Scott Mohnkern Scott.Mohnkern@noaa.gov
Thu Nov 29 15:17:00 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if this is the right place to pose the question, but I
thought I'd start here.

We've got several machine that have cygwin with X installed, when we ssh
from them to an HP-UX box and attempt to run an application matlab
(which opens up a new window), everything appears to work fine, except
you have to use Ctrl-J instead of the <enter> key.

When we're not in matlab, and just at a standard shell prompt, the enter
key works like expected.

Anyone have any ideas?

Scott Mohnkern