Has anyone run xdm successfully under cygwin?

Erich Dollansky oceanare@pacific.net.sg
Sun Oct 14 00:47:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

I do not know about this package but all other packages' source can be
downloaded via setup.exe with checking the proper checkbox.

The sources will then automatically fit to the binary you have on your
machine.

Erich