Where is X(7) man page, ques about but#2

Tue Oct 23 04:43:00 GMT 2007

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 10:00:21PM -0400, Paul McFerrin wrote:
> I'm not SPAMing.  I was having problems in getting on this mailing list
> thus the duplicates (I wan't seeing them).

You didn't seem to read what I wrote or follow the link that I provided.

I pointed you at the answer to your question from when you asked it the
first time.  You ARE spamming the list when you ask exactly the same
question twice in the span of a couple of days and there is no reason to
do that since you can find the answer to your question in the archives
regardless of any difficulties you had subscribing.

cgf