Get IO Error opening file

Kjeld Bak kbak@mail.tele.dk
Sun Apr 27 16:26:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

Trying to download and install Cygwin with Cygwin/X, I get an IO Error
opening 'xorg-x11-fnts-6.8.99.901-1.tar.bz2'. I have tried to install from
5-6 different mirrors - allways with the same bad result. I have tried to
install 'xorg-x11-fnts-6.8.1.0-3.tar.bz2' as well and with same result. Are
there any problems with these packets. All other packets download and
install ok. I have now a running Cygwin but without X-term, because when I
start 'startxwin.bat' I get the error: 'Fatal server error: could not open
default font "fixed" '. Has anybody a suggestion as to what goes wrong?

Kjeld