keyboard

Jelle Koning jelle.koning@trimergo.com
Wed Aug 13 15:45:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to run cygwin on a vista machine, but get the message about
the keyboard definition. In the FAQ files I read I should contact this
email adress and include the following information

(--) winConfigKeyboard - Layout: "00000413" (00000413)
(EE) Keyboardlayout "Dutch" (00000413) is unknown

If you could help me I would be very pleased

thanks!

--
Met vriendelijk groet, kind regards,

JELLE KONING | DIRECTOR PRODUCT & DEVELOPMENT
TRIMERGO BV
AMERSFOORTSEWEG 15C | 7313 AB APELDOORN | NETHERLANDS
P +31(55)577.7373 | F +31(55)577.7370
www.trimergo.com <http://www.trimergo.com> | jelle.koning@trimergo.com
<mailto:jelle.koning@trimergo.com>