xemacs 21.5.28-2 doesn't resize fonts in the buffer

Thrall, Bryan bryan.thrall@flightsafety.com
Fri Aug 22 21:11:00 GMT 2008

Using the xemacs experimental 21.5.28-2 Options->Font Size menu to
resize the font doesn't affect the font in the buffer; it works just
fine in 21.4.21-1. I don't normally follow xemacs, but a quick Google
didn't show any results, and I don't have any way to check if this is
specific to Cygwin or a problem with xemacs, so hopefully someone else
is willing to help me out.

Please CC me, as I don't subscribe to the cygwin-xfree list.

cygcheck.out attached.

Thanks!
--
Bryan Thrall