Problem with X (disappears) and Sun Directory Server Console

jose isaias cabrera cabrera@wrc.xerox.com
Tue Jan 29 17:47:00 GMT 2008

I don't know if it is the same or not, but I had a similar problem with a
Gentoo server.  I tried everything, but once I recreated the account, I was
able to connect.  Try creating a new account and give it a try.  Just a
thought...

thanks,

jic

"ohaya" wrote,