Problem with X (disappears) and Sun Directory Server Console

ohaya ohaya@cox.net
Wed Jan 30 10:35:00 GMT 2008

Jose,

It doesn't seem that that would be the problem in our case, since, as I
mentioned in original message, if I use Hummingbird Exceed as my X
server (with logging into the server with Sun DS as the same Linux
account), it works perfectly.

That Xwin.log that I included in my msg seems to indicate that it's
having a problem with starting the Clipboard.  Would that cause this
problem, and if so, how to fix it?

Jim