We can help control your diabetes

Diabetic Formula diabeticformula@halfadiscount.com
Mon Oct 20 19:08:00 GMT 2008

Do you suffer from Diabetes?  What if you did not have to worry about blood
sugar levels?

Imagine not worrying about having to deal with all the negative side effects
of any pharmaceutical products!

http://www.halfadiscount.com/needsa/yourhealthd.html

We would like to introduce you to our very own proprietary formulation
GlucoBalance M.D. the 100% all natural solution!

Not interested in what you see:
http://www.halfadiscount.com/needsa/yourhe.html
or send mail to 1930 Village Center Cir #3-108 Las Vegas, NV 89134 with the
email address you would like to have removed.

You may be no longer be included in the New Age notices by looking below or
you can write to 2751 Hennepin Avenue
S. Minneapolis, MN 55408

http://www.halfadiscount.com/needsa/diabeticneeds.html

cEbWWP\B]ReHOQDaVmO[BGZ_