X / gtk-x11 / flicker and other problems [+PATCH]

John Emmas johne53@tiscali.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 10:58:00 GMT 2009

Oh BTW, I should have added:-

>> One particular problem is that the xserver will only support twin
>> monitors if they both have the same settings (resolution etc).
>
> Hmm... I thought this worked.  The only restriction should be that the
> colour-depth of the monitors is the same...

Sorry, I stand corrected.  I hadn't realised that I only needed to match the
colour depths, so for months I've been matching the resolutions too.  After
a bit of experimenting this morning I now realise that it wasn't necessary.
Apologies.

John