X / gtk-x11 / flicker and other problems [+PATCH]

Larry Hall (Cygwin X) reply-to-list-only-lh-x@cygwin.com
Fri Feb 13 15:51:00 GMT 2009

John Emmas wrote:
> Jon - I just realised that I don't seem to have the source for X11
> (which is
> presumably what I need before applying your patch).  I've looked on my
> usual
> Cygwin mirror (ftp://mirrors.xmission.com) as well as looking in
> Cygwin-Ports (ftp://sourceware.org) but I couldn't see what I needed to
> download.  Should I have found the source code on one of the mirrors?

Are you downloading the source with 'setup.exe'?  If not, run it and
select the 'Src?' box.  You may be to re-install the package(s) in order
to see this box (assuming you already have the current version.)

216 Dalton Rd.                          (508) 429-6305 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746