/usr/bin/startx fails on new x.org install?

Wed Feb 18 18:03:00 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 05:19:57PM +0000, Lloyd Wood wrote:
>thanks for your /usr/bin/startx patch. (repeated as text below since the cygwin
>mailing list bounces attachments, so probably didn't make it to the list.)

The cygwin mailing list does not just generally bounce all attachments.  In fact,
we routinely ask for cygcheck output to be attached to problem reports.

Jon's attachment made it to the list just fine:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-02/msg00180.html

cgf