Reproducing the cygwin X problems

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 22:59:00 GMT 2009

Mike Ayers wrote:
> [...]

I think a boot.ini entry with /onecpu is the way to do this.

But I'm not saying that these problems don't exist on single-core machines
(they do, as I am able to reproduce something like the behaviour mentioned),
I'm just saying the behaviour may be different (as I don't see exactly the
behaviour described), and I do not have the resources to test on a
multiple-core machine.