Reproducing the cygwin X clipboard problems

Dan Tsafrir dan.tsafrir@gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:44:00 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Jon TURNEY <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk> wrote:

> I've built a version of 1.5.3-7, with this patch reverted and lots more
> clipboard debugging added.  You can download it from [2]
>
> It would be most helpful if you could try this and see if the clipboard
> problems you are seeing are changed at all.

I'm afraid I didn't have the same experience as Mike. I've downloaded
and ran your patched XWin. The result was non-deterministic: it
typically starts good, but then the problem returns, and may go away
and return again, depending on what I do. However, I was never able to
replicate. Alas, I currently don't have time to come up with some
more coherent observations. I will try it out again during the weekend
and report back.

    --Dan