Is there a Windows clipboard manager that doesn't clash with -clipboard parameter?

Ed Gatzke ed.gatzke@gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:25:00 GMT 2009

Alister Hood <alister.hood <at> synergine.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've found that -clipboard clashes with Windows clipboard history
> managers such as Ditto.  Does anybody know of a clipboard manager with
> which it does work?

I have had awful troubles using XWin with -clipboard.  I don't think
I am doing anything odd with the XP clipboard AFAIK.  Using -clipboard
crashes various applications (tgif) and gives performance issues in
others (LyX)

I tried a re-install for xwin but it seems to give me the version
from February, 1.5.3.0 (20090222)

Looking at the package list for cygwin, it appears the xwin package
is obsolete?

What am I doing wrong?