XWin stopped working with xorg-server 1.7.1 - no log-file created

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Fri Nov 20 15:03:00 GMT 2009

On 19/11/2009 16:25, Michael Breuer wrote:
> For what it's worth, I tracked that down yesterday by looking at the
> error log on the server - there was a complaint about clipboard - don't
> recall what... seemed innocuous but figured I'd try turning off
> clipboard. Viola, it worked.

Could you tell me what the clipboard related error message is?

Then I could perhaps try to fix it rather than tell everyone to use
-noclipboard :-)

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer