X11R7.5 & fontcache..

Larry Hall (Cygwin X) reply-to-list-only-lh-x@cygwin.com
Fri Oct 30 18:10:00 GMT 2009

On 10/29/2009 11:56 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
> Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#RSN :-)
> ---
> I don't suppose you could express that in ISO format? :-)

Since you've asked this on multiple lists, I'm going to assume this is more than
just a humorous comment that you don't expect an answer to.  Cygwin 1.7 will
be released as soon as it's ready.  There is no specific date at this time.
  That's
not a reason not to use it however, if you prefer.  And if you need something
that's only on 1.7, this is a good time to try it out.  And since you can
install
1.7 beside 1.5 if you like, your risk of borking your Cygwin installation is
pretty
minimal.

Holliston, MA 01746