CygwinX Users Guide

Nicholas C. Payne noggin@uwo.ca
Sat Aug 28 11:11:00 GMT 2010

Jon, I found it.  The guide, sole author Harold L. Hunt, had the
screen shots perfectly positioned 28 April 2006.  That was
the (last) previous time I installed CygwinX.  Nick

--
Prof. (Emeritus) Nicholas C. Payne, Department of Chemistry,
University of Western Ontario, LONDON, Ontario, N6A 5B7, Canada