xwin -multiwindow puts glass pane over windows taskbar

Jon TURNEY jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Aug 31 17:44:00 GMT 2010

On 16/08/2010 11:57, Ryan Johnson wrote:
> The latest versions of the X server put a glass pane over the windows taskbar
> -- you have to click on it and then wait several seconds before it responds
> and gets out of the way.
>
> This seems related to the previous problem of generally slow response to key
> presses...
>
> Has anyone else run into this?

I don't see any behaviour like that, and I can't really visualize what you are
describing.  Can you upload some screenshots somewhere?

Facts which might be relevant:
- do you have the taskbar set to autohide?
- what version of Windows are you using?
- is this the same problem as you mentioned at [1]?

[1] http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2010-08/msg00011.html

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer