Can't start X after upgrading to cygwin1.7

Tim Prince n8tm@aol.com
Wed Feb 3 22:51:00 GMT 2010

On 2/3/10 12:43 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:

> I think the original poster had a broken installation, there's no
> other reason for it to get fixed by a reinstall :-)
Maybe there was a reboot in there somewhere.  On my XP32 on T61
(configuration determined by my employer) it was frequently necessary
and sufficient to reboot before running startxwin.  Now I have to take
it back as it's failing to perform the first mount during Windows boot.

--
Tim Prince