libglib2, Emacs and GTK applications

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Tue Feb 9 09:05:00 GMT 2010

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> You may want to try these patches and see if they help:

My build of Emacs was related to current trunk (precisely, rev. 99467),
so, almost surely, those patches are already applied (indeed, I find
tracks of them in the current code).

The problems seem to be consequence of the fact that 'gamin-server.exe'
is not removed after application finishes, but only after 20-30 seconds
and I see this behavior also with the test case reported.

However, thanks a lot for your clarifications and for having followed this.

Ciao,
Angelo.