Does gvim functions correctly for any body?

Claude Sylvain csylvain@electro-technica.com
Fri Nov 19 15:04:00 GMT 2010

On 09/11/2010 21:52, Rodrigo Medina wrote:

 > Hi,
 > Some time ago I have reported a problem with gvim,
 > it stops because it receives a  SEGV signal when the
 > OPEN menu-item is selected. I have installed the new
 > XWin server, but the problem persists.
 > Does gvim functions correctly for any body?
 > Thanks in advance for any replay

- I have the same problem here, on 2 Cygwin v1.7.x / Windows XP prof.
   computer.

- I reverted back to vim-7.2/gvim-7.2 to avoid that problem.

P.S.: Hope that this problem will be resolved one day.

Claude.