[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.9.0-1 (TEST)

michel hummel hummel.michel@gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:03:00 GMT 2010

Hi jon,
I was surprised to see in the Changelog of this test release :
"* fix a clipboard-related crash which could occur during XDMCP session
startup (thanks to Michel Hummel for the patch) "

It would be very cool if this version included my patch about xdmcp and
clipboard auto-restart but I don't think so, isn't it ?
I think this version only includes the patch about : clipboard crash on
server reset isn't it ?

Thanks for your work,
Michel Hummel