[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.10.3-1

Eliot Moss moss@cs.umass.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:43:00 GMT 2011

On 7/20/2011 11:28 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
> On 19/07/2011 18:17, Eliot Moss wrote:
>> On 7/19/2011 10:24 AM, Jon TURNEY wrote:

> The start menu shortcut for starting XWin in multiwindow mode installed by the
> xinit package goes to some lengths to avoid lingering unnecessary windows
> whilst setting up the correct environment, so if you need a custom command
> line to invoke XWin, you should use that as a template.
>
> Obviously, if you are running XWin in windowed mode, you will have one taskbar
> item corresponding to the XWin window :-)

I am wondering if you're referring to the startxdcp.bat file or
startxwin.exe (or maybe something else).  My .bat file is patterned
after a standard one, and my shortcut points to run.exe to run it.
I suspect you mean something else :-) ...

Thanks for your patience ... Eliot