Nautilus

Jon Grierson @ Church Budget jgrierson@churchbudget.com
Wed May 18 19:27:00 GMT 2011

I have install nautilus into my cygwin enviroment and depending upon the
version I install I get an error abgout a missing dll.  With install
version 2.24.2-1 I get the error cygeel-2.2.dll is missing.  With
install version 2.32.1-1 I get the error cygunique-1.0-0.dll is
missing.  I cannpt fond either dll anywhere.  The suggestion to install
gnome translate is a problem as I cannot find this package anywhere
either. Once nautilus is running I can use my new shiny cygwin
environment for lots of chores.

Cheers
Jon G