Problems with emacs built with gsettings support

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:34:00 GMT 2012

On 4/7/2012 6:11 PM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Il 06/04/2012 21.22, Angelo Graziosi ha scritto:
>

>> Any way I will try to follow your recipe to reproduce the problem, but I
>> am sure it is still there..
>
> No, it isn't!
>
> I have run Emacs for more than 14 hours and I haven't see any problem. I
> have done that strictly following your recipe...

I can confirm that it seems to work fine on Windows XP.  But I have two
Windows 7 computers on which it still consistently fails.  I'm searching
for BLODA, but in the meantime, it would be helpful if someone else
could test it on Windows 7.  I'd like to know if it's a general problem
on Windows 7 or something specific to my systems.  The recipe is in

   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2012-04/msg00024.html

Thanks.

Ken