OpenGL application performance and "ghost" windows remaining

Daniel Humphreys dan_humphreys@yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 22 14:55:00 GMT 2013

With the aim of supplying some more information in the hope that someone might help, here are two links to two files demonstrating what I am seeing and what I expect to see with this specific application.

This file shows what I would expect to see:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-aBUdSeOSJNWUpUaVczcmYzTUU/edit?usp=sharing

This file shows a screen grab of what I am seeing, with the "ghost" windows remaining from earlier windows which appeared:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-aBUdSeOSJNQkRJOW9pLVl5OTA/edit?usp=sharing

As I say, I don't see this effect with Xming... Is there anything I can do to get the same performance from Cygwin/X?

Many thanks!