Question on x3270 under 64bit cygwin/X

Matt D. matt@codespunk.com
Wed Oct 9 02:53:00 GMT 2013

Thigpen,

I see two options available to you for an immediate solution. Either
recompile the package yourself from source targeted at x64 or simply
continue using the cygwin-32 and its packages.

Do you have some pressing requirement to use the cygwin-64?

Also, I believe this question would be more appropriate for the main
cygwin mailing list, as your question isn't directly related to cygwin/x.

Matt D.