[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xorg-server-1.15.0-1 (TEST)

Angelo Graziosi angelo.graziosi@alice.it
Wed Jan 8 08:39:00 GMT 2014

Jon TURNEY wrote:
> The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
>
> *** xorg-server-*1.15.0-1

I DO NOT want install this test version, but when I run setup-x86 to
update my Cygwin installation (I find only a few GraphicsMagic packages
to be updated), it wants install additional packages needed by
xorg-server set of packages. This didn't occur a few minutes before this
announcement...

I wonder if something went wrong when you updated this test version of
xorg-server*. If not, sorry for the noise.. :(

Ciao,
   Angelo.